Thursday 11 February 2016


Hello there, welcome to my blog!

My name is Morgan and I am an artist living on a farm out  in Niagara and have spent some years living in Switzerland. My work is influenced by nature and spirituality reflecting my constant journey to spiritual awakening . My multimedia paintings burst with color and sparks curiosity for those who wish to take a step back from reality to dive into fantasy a moment or two. I like to incorporate objects I find in the forests during my walks such as animal bones, rocks and pieces of wood into my works in  order to try to encapsulate some of natures energy.

High quality prints, as well as some originals are available for purchase at Bampot Tea House in Toronto and at Ridgeberry Farm Tea house in Niagara.



No comments:

Post a Comment